THIS IS A WEBCOMIC

This is the first in a, hopefully, long series. Lets see if I can try to balance school and life to update this regularly. For right now, I'mma gonna shoot for Saturday releases of these babies- so drop by soon for some more.

HERE WE GO!

First

Second

Third

*In case you can't read it- it says "Humanity's Punchline OR: How I learned to stop joking and love the apocalypse"

Fourth

Set up

This is the punchline- LAUGH DAMMIT

There we go. ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL!? I THINK I'M PRETTY CLEVER! SEE HOW THAT CROSS'S SHADOW IS BURNING, BUT ITS NOT!? ISN'T THAT CLEVER? DAMN I"M GOOD. I'M TOTALLY GONNA GET, LIKE, THIRTY GIRLFRIENDS FOR THIS COMIC ALONE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is pretty good, but you gotta work on a better system for updating (because I'm too lazy to click each one)
I would like to see more of theese, good luck with keeping them coming.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've got Astrozombie working on splicing 'em up together, and I'll remember to do that with my other ones that I draw.

Astrozombie said...

Yeah I'm kind of working...
I have a lot on my plate right now. I think I'll post about that right now.