Well, I officially suck.

I'm a total piece of crap who is going to ditch putting up a comic for you guys because I got a second chance on submitting an essay that was due today for a contest because my teacher liked the first draft so much.

This is doubly terrible because it should've been no problem for me to up a comic if I had drawn it already.

Hopefully it will be up on Tuesday, or even later today.

Wish me luck! The prize is 1000$ in cold, hard cash all of which will go towards my film career. That reminds me- I'm planning on the art design, character design, storyline design, co-voicing, and co-writing a little short show for you guys.

It will probably involve puppets and insanity.

Of course, I promise these kinds of things a lot so don't expect anything. I want it to be a surprise anyways.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, I love suprises.

Astrozombie said...

Is this the 30th or so post explaining why we haven't been posting/ stating that we haven't been posting?

Anonymous said...

Yes, and I don't think I"ll make the comic today either, because I feel like a bag of poop.

Actually, I think I'm gonna use the story arc one, just cuz I'm crazy like that.