I'm Just A Little Birdy Too!

So I'm "tweeting" on the "twitter" now, "yo". Whatever that means.

I'm mainly doing it so I can stop flooding facebook with status updates, but I'm also doing it so you guys(whoever you are) can watch me slowly slip into a drug and alcohol fueled depression through the ease and convenience of mobile phone updates.

Until I become super internet famous and have to start being an asshole to all my fans because I need to keep my image I'll reply to everyone I can. Except for the times when replies aren't really necessary. But I'll probably reply then, too, because I hunger for any kind of human contact.

HA HA HA HA HA- JUST KIDDING GUISE I'M NOT CRAZY HAHHAHHEHEheheheoHoHo

Check out the sidebar to your right, please. Think of it as a charity to someone who is in need of validation of their existence.

0 comments: