Some Stuff Happened...

A lot of things happened happened these past few weeks, more specifically, stuff. For one thing, I now have dual citizenship with the United States and the micronation "The Aerican Empire". How this came to be I don't quite recall, but I'm pretty sure it involved nudity and gummy worms. Also, I have officially signed away my summer to thirty days of geometry! Woah Nelly! This is gonna be a heck of a summer, Cletus. Oh, you didn't get the memo? I'm now address everyone as Cletus. You see, there is this part of my brain that hasn't fully developed yet. Its the part where information pertaining to names and ages is stored. Let me direct you to this chart showing the different parts of the brain and what they do...



So as you can see, the names and ages part of the brain is a bit of a trouble area for me...

Anyways, Fetus, a lot of other stuff happened as well. For one thing I bought GTA4. The game is amazing. My favorite thing to do is to go to the hospital and kill everyone in the lobby room, execution style. Then I sit and wait for the law enforcement to arrive. I use the automatic doors as a choke point, getting headshots the moment they walk through the door. As the bodies pile up and my wanted level increases it gets more and more challenging. I usually die at about 4 or 5 stars and its usually because I attempted to make a run for the guns that are on the ground. But boy, there is nothing like simulated mass murder to relieve that sexual frustration. My hormones are getting all in a tizzy just thinking about it. Here is an artist's rendition of me playing GTA4...




Another thing happened. I fell in love with flash, which is what I used to create those images your eyes just finished sexing up. And with flash I created a masterpiece. A series of pictures so beautiful, that if they were small stars, your eyes would go blind looking at them, just like small stars tend to do to the human eye. I posted these images on another masterpiece. A forum that is so amazing, that if it were a star and you looked at it, you would go blind. And what is written on this forum is so beautiful that if it were, like, a huge big 'ol red star, if you looked at it, you would totally go blind. All this and more can be found here.

There is also an event going on, that I would like YOU, Yes YOU, to participate in. Firstly, you need to join the forum I just directed you to. Nextly, you need to go here.

and lastly but not leastly, you need to think of a sweet story idea and post it, fool!

GO GO POWERANGERS!

0 comments: