The Dali

I'm in Florida, as you know, and today I went to the Salvador Dali museum. Salvador Dali is the single most important artist in the 20th century surrealist painters movement. Anyways, this post isn't about him, so much as about his paintings.



He painted crazy crazy stuff, which is all open for interpretation, so lets go do that.
I'll post some pics, and then you guys tell me what they are about! FUN TIMES!





The first one I have is "The Enigma of William Tell" You guys remember william tell right? The dad that shot the apple off of his sons head? Well you guys suck. Shut up.









The Next is "Disappearing Bust of Voltaire" where there is a hidden face if you look closely!
or maybe you need to backup to see it...







The Next one is "geopoliticus Child watching the birth of a new man"

Good stuff, nothing like really really scary egg babies!




The next one is aptly named " The Grand Masturbator"

Boy I really understand this one. Especially the masturbator part.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT MELTING CLOCKS.

Anonymous said...

Penises.

Anonymous said...

I remember why I hate paintings. :|