HEY!

HEY YOU I"M SORRY FOR NEGLECTING YOU!

HEY YOU I'M SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU BE!

HEY YOU I'M SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!

HEY YOU I'M SORRY I LEFT YOU!

HEY YOU

HEY

I plan on writing some silly commentary on the Tulsa Gun and Arms show for you guys so expect a post later today or something.

Some NEWS:

As you may very well possibly maybe know, Zaphod, The Boatsmen, and I have been working on a movie and we will probably have all of the shooting finished by the end of this week. After that we will rape up some editing and maybe JUUUUUST maybe you guys can see it. That is if there are still some of you left...

;-;

In other some NEWS:

I'm working on learning some instruments and maybe I might compose a little song. Also I'm working on these two new movies that will be good and you guys can't wait to see them I know it.

I"M COUNTING OUT TIME
GOT THE WHOLE THING DOWN BY NUMBERS
OH THOSE NUMBERS!

2 comments:

Astrozombie said...

god dammit. I'm trying to call you. Turn on your cell once in a while dumbass

Anonymous said...

Yeah, turn your cell phone on. Don't be like Seth.