Oh sweet god why is that man moving his face so fast

I sit here, in the brightly lit study of my house.  The rest of my family is asleep, and has been for at least an hour. The house is nearly frozen, and nothing more would please me than to jump in my warm bed. The quiet hum of the laundry machine nearly lulls me to sleep.  Then I realize, there is no way I will ever be sleeping again. Ever.  I say this because I have just completed a late viewing of the most disturbing and impacting film I have ever seen.  Ever. 
Now what is this movie you are talking about, Zaphod?  Is it the exorcist? that movie was pretty scary, right??!!  
No, it wasn't.  I honestly have never been truly scared by a movie besides The Shining.  I think I'm forgetting some movie, but who gives a shit. 

The Movie I am talking about is the 1990 film Jacob's Ladder.  Now before you go "Oh I know how to use the internetz, LOLZZDF, let me go youtube up a trailer!!1!1112One11Eleven"  Just fucking wait.  Don't watch a trailer, don't see a fucking summary, don't listen to a goddamn podcast about it.  Dont read a review, don't watch your tv, don't do anything.  Just leave, and watch it.  In fact, I'll fucking upload it for you to watch.  That way, you never have to leave your chair, fatty.  Ok, so to entice you to see it, since I know you won't watch it with just a demanding WATCH IT, i'll write a very quick, 100% spoiler free summary.  
A war veteran is hallucinating horrific things.  There, nuff said.  Well maybe not.  I watched this because I read somewhere that it influenced the silent hill video game series.  Meaning, I must see it.  
Honestly, I can't get enough of this film.  I need to go buy it on dvd and watch every deleted scene and listen to every commentary track.  
So just wait a while, and the movie will be uploaded onto megaupload for your viewing pleasure.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EA05TJ2F

thats the link!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gummo is scarier, whore.

Also, WOOOT BACK 2 TEH UPLOADSED!