Great Job!

Just posting to show that I'm alive and well. I'm thinking of baking up a nice little vlog real soon so expect to be fed a delicious and vomit un-inducing meal within the next 73.38 hours. It will be a nice clean match, south lawrence rules with a little hanky panky on the side. Don't count on seeing my face though. I have to hide my identity to protect myself and the ones I love.

Meanwhile...

In other news...

On the other side of the galaxy...

A man and his dog are going for a walk into a bar, the blonde bartender turns to the horse and says I'll give you three wishes. The horse dies the next day and at the funeral a preacher, a rabbi, and a muslim guy are arguing over golf rules when all of a sudden god comes out of the sky and everyone is all like "Jesus, I had no idea you wore pants"! During the apocalypse one cop turns to the other and is like "Telephone, I thought you said Megaphone!" Cue canned laughter and a shot of Jimmy Hoffa's face. A tsunami rolls into town and walks into the nearest saloon, kicking open the swinging doors with startling fury. Inside the dimly lit cave there is a horeshoe, a car salesman, and an oriental vase. Your exits are north, south, and east. If you choose to dig up the grave, turn to page 70. If you choose to go back the way you came turn to page 21. Ashes to ashes, funk to funky. I like cookies extra chunky. Seacrest...

OUT!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jimmy Hoffa is dead, you sick, unfeeling bastard!

Also, I believe I may have developed a bit of a split personality. If you know what I mean ;D