Hey Hey Hey, Post-A-Day!

So I figure I should start posting once every day for practice, at least until I can set up a reasonable schedule for content release. I think Monday is a good day for comics, and every other Saturday is a good day for podcasts. Once a month is good for special content like videos or such.

Aside from that I think everything else will be irregular but frequent.

Really, though its all up in the air at this moment as to what direction we will take this site in. Hopefully I can start scraping off the leftover creativity that's been stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

I know lately it seems like all we've been doing is apologizing for a lack of updates.

I'm not one to break habits so- I'm sorry for not updating with awesome hilarious content every day.

Expect a nice update by the end of this week, I really plan on following through with that children's story about cannibalism.

P.S. I might make an IRC channel for this site where I can hang out and be all lonely because I don't actually have any fans that would go to it, I might also make a forum in which I will do the same thing.

0 comments: