PICTURE BONANZA, TEXAS GET!

Okie-dokie. While in Texas I didn't have a lot to do so I drew to fill up the gap between the events we had planned. I also tried some minor ganzfeld stuff, but that's for a later post.

Anyways, here they are- all ten of them.

Bear with me, all but maybe 2 of these aren't truly finished.

[AstroNOT]

This is some "concept art" for a comic I'm thinking of doing. Its boring and useless, I know, but its what I started drawing and I think its important to see how my insanity progressed through the weekend.

Photobucket

[SheetSea]

This is a sheet sea. I drew it to check out these sweet colored pencils that I got for Christmas. I did not know, until the next day, that these are ink pencils and that you wash them to get an ink-like effect. These are really awesome pencils. This is not a really awesome drawing.

Photobucket

[This Is How I Felt After Drawing Sheet Sea]

The title pretty much speaks for itself. I drew this one with some crayons I found in my Nana's drawer.

Photobucket

THAT WAS THE FIRST DAY IN TEXAS. NOW FOR THE SECOND DAY WHICH WAS PROBABLY THE BEST DAY- CREATIVELY SPEAKING THAT IS.

[Unfinished Bug]

This is an unfinished bug. Just in case you were wondering- which you weren't- I don't actually shape out my drawings like that. I was trying it out for this time and I hated the little mound I was drawing. I also hated shaping it out.

I hate this drawing.

Photobucket

[Naughty]

Now, this is where, I think, my drawings start getting good. This one is unfinished- I plan on colouring and adding a floor and wall to it.

Photobucket

[This Is What Art Is Supposed To Look Like I Think]

Once again, the title speaks for itself. Try to find the crosses I hid on the page.

Photobucket

[Heads Heading To Fountain]

I have trouble naming these pictures- for obvious reasons.

Photobucket

[Accompaniment To Heads Heading To Fountain]

If you drew a picture and are having trouble naming it, just find a picture that has similar things in it and name it as an Accompaniment to [that picture]. Worked for me.

Photobucket

[Shy Egg ManChild]

This was the last picture I drew while in Texas. The rest of the time I spent reading LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring. I actually fell asleep after reading it and had a dream about reading it. It was a great dream.

Photobucket

[I GOTS A LADYBUG]

I saved the best for last. This is one of the comparatively "finished" pictures. See if you can guess the other one.

Photobucket

WHEW, that was a lot of work. Lets see if this all will post right.

EDIT: WOWEE IT DID! I'm so proud of myself.

Also, just in case you were wondering- which you weren't- I know that my paper is all wrinkly. I spilled water on the book and now all the paper is warped.

I also know that I'm a horrible artist and should stop wasting my time putting up these pictures on the interbutts.

But you can just SHUT UP because my mommy says I'm good at it and she loves me.

3 comments:

Astrozombie said...

these are fucking amazing and I should give you 50 licks for this.
50.
that's like 2 over the limit a man can handle.
but i like lickin' people quite a bit.

Anonymous said...

I can sustain that much because of all the practice I've had. But no more, lest I unleash the hidden power that is hidden inside me and is very powerful.

Astrozombie said...

I also have a hidden power inside my hidden spot of hiding. It lies within the hiding house of the shadows, and the corner store of sorrow.