Amazing Genesis covers

I was browsing the interwebs today, and I found a cool little youtube vid with one of my favorite Genesis songs, Harlequin. The image for the song had an AWESOME remake of the albumart for Nursery Cryme. So I found the rest of the guys stuff:
here is the original artwork for nursery cryme

and here is the new one:


I also found one for Foxtrot and Lamb lies down. Foxtrot's original is below

and the reworking:



And finally lamb lies down (which you won't understand the rework if you haven't heard or know of the lore of the album)


and the new one:














Check out his other artwork. His name is David Raphael
http://genesislive.ning.com/profile/DavidRaphael

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for mentioning me in your blog!

The latest picture is out - an interpretation of Supper's Ready.

http://api.ning.com/files/2IJDALppBPeSKFhqkQAAB12B7EnCuApnOFIMAtqDMelW5rjB11KFPhm9QalHJSm0rnn454G*1LHuzM2vjm29raaRpGjOzWIy/SuppersReadyDavidRaphael2500opt.jpg

Hope you like it,

Best,

dR