Sorry

I'm real sorry about the lack of posts recently, since we usually update at least once a day. The main reason is that Fenghar The Nord, the other Author on this website, has been in New York on vacation. I don't know all the details, but he supposedly has to do some hard labor. I doubt he has computer access, so he's probably crying his eyes out in pain/lack of LCD exposure. I, on the other hand, am in beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida. It's pretty nice here, beaches, all that good stuff, but I've been here for 6 weeks, and it's time to go back home. Here are a few things I have been doing recently:
  1. Learning PHP language code
  2. watching the 3rd and 4th seasons of Battlestar Galactica
  3. listening to several podcasts (I'm especially partial to the Galactica Quorum podcast)
  4. buying the brakshow for 8 bucks, including shipping, on ebay
  5. buying an nVidia 8400 card for 40 bucks (WIN!)
  6. Beating half life 2 again
  7. Playing every mod I possibly can for Half Life 2
  8. playing Defcon (very fun indie game, recommend demo)
  9. enjoying season 3 of venture bros
  10. enjoying season 3 of tim and eric awesome show great job
  11. watching ALL of the lord of the Rings extended cut films
  12. not taking a shower every day
  13. eating baklava
  14. not shaving for 6 weeks (don't worry, I shaved yesterday)
  15. not getting the score I wanted on the AP test (shit)
  16. writing my 5th screenplay
  17. falling in love
  18. not reading
  19. not uploading venture bros the day or next day of release
  20. sitting on the beach
So there you have it. 20 things I have been doing.
Venture bros will be up in a while, maybe soon, maybe later. Just depends.
I'm tired, but my laundry isn't done.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shiza, I watched all 3 LOTR extended too!

Also I:
Worked
Worked
Got adopted by my cousin's grandparents
Worked
Cried Uncontrollably
Laughed/coughed until I tasted blood
Worked
Watched movies
Worked
And Ate some DELICIOUS FOOD!