Ok, Seriously

Good news: Slatfatf grows in views every day.
Now that's not all of the good news. We get a large percentage of views oversea. A large number from South Korea, Ireland, Canada, Russia, UK, Spain. These numbers are absolutely fantastic! But do people only come here for the tv show downloads we provide? Or is there more to it? Do you enjoy our banter? our saucy play on words?
We want to hear from YOU!
YES YOU!
As you read, I am creating a survey that NO ONE ELSE will see except for me and Fenghar. Just fill it out, click the send button, and it basically emails us with the data. None of the info is mandatory (you can lie about your name and location if you want). We just really want to know what you think!

8 comments:

jglc said...

haha. I would wager that nearly all the South Korea hits are from me; I'm from the States, but working overseas just for the summer... after August 29, your hits from Korea may decrease dramatically....

Astrozombie said...

Lets see....
We have a lot from Songnam
and Seoul... But I believe those are right on top of each other.

Johan1188 said...

I've got a few exams coming up this month so I won't be around as much.
I think the random jokes, pics, vids and comments make this blog enjoyable.

The truth will be defo clear once the adult swim shows end this season.
Me and a friend (a demented 1) make up your Irish audience. She has next to no interest in downloading tv shows. Just here for the random humour...

Astrozombie said...

Ah, then she is probably dealing with the dry spell..
unfortunately, I'm not nearly as funny as Fenghar in my writings (in real life, I am much more hilarious).

Anonymous said...

LIES

jglc said...

just a quick question, seeing as how I drop by all the time, and am in what you may (or may not.. ha) regard as your core constituency: how old are you guys?

Astrozombie said...

We will reveal our ages when the time is right...
Probably with a podcast (which is the next step in SLATFAT's evolution).

Anonymous said...

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH. Woah.

Sexytime.