THE HORROR, OH THE HORROR

Yeah yeah, it's that special time of year again. The birds are singing, the children are laughing, and oh yeah, my thumbs are bleeding. Video games. Everyone loves em, 'cept for bitches, but dey don no shit, ma. Anywho, Here are a few of my favorite Horror games. Played em all, love em all. listed in order of least scary to most scary.

Fatal Frame:

Sure, running around as a little girl with a camera is fun, but when there are demons involved, count me out. This little bitch is one tough cookie. The game itself was pretty scary, but the main character was just too distant. I couldn't connect with a small japanese girl. Except with my sweet sweet love.

Dead Rising:

Not exactly a horror game, but shut up. I played this game for so many hours, I actually had dreams about it, which is unusual for action games. This game was pretty fun, and I know Fenghar doesn't believe that I got the mega buster, but he can go fuck himself. I did.

Ass.

Resident Evil 4:

This game was mediocre on scary....ness... it felt especially dry in that area. But the rest of the game was no doubt epic. I basically pooped on the first mission when I felt the new barricade system.


Resident Evil 1:

The original resident evils were pretty good. The first was definitely the best of all. Taking place in the famed mansion, the game was action packed, had a few good scares, and some interesting puzzles.

Siren:

Never heard of this one? Too bad. One word describes this game, EPIC. The scare factor was off the frackin charts. You basically solved puzzles by looking through the eyes of the zombies, using telepathy. The zombies in this game were horrific, causing numerous bed wetting incidents among fans.

Dino Crisis:

One of my all time favorite games for the psx, I played this at my dad's house. I remember my brother buying it (much older than me) and my dad said i couldn't play that game. But I did anyways. I remember how scary it was walking down a hall, and at the end of it, you see a raptor cross the intersection. EEEK

Silent Hill origins

A great great game. Loved it for the psp, super scare factor, very very horrific. It basically took the portable horror genre to new limits. Raised the bar.

Silent hill 4

Haven't played this yet. Wow though, just look at that preview.

Silent hill 1

OF course this had to be on here. What did you think? For the psx originally, but has been ported to other systems. The graphics are still choppy as hell, and it is slow to get moving, but once it does, wowie.

Silent hill 2

I love this game. Still haven't beaten it, but man is it fun. Better than the original, the story is incredible. Love and stuff. You know. Also the best video ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not the mega buster. That's easy. I mean the laser SWORD. The real one. That slices people. Not the fake toy one.

Astrozombie said...

oh thats right, got that one too.

I got almost all of the achievements for it, in fact i think all of them. There was the fake laser sword you could find on any mode, and then there was the real one, that pwned.