Zombies, and How I Want Them...

I'm jonesing for a zombie flick and/or game. Seriously, last night I even had a dream I was playing/living Left4Dead. I can't take this sexual fru- err, zombie anxiety much longer. Seriously. Someone, somewhere needs to make a halfway decent zombie flick and/or game. I'M DYING HERE. Or, someone could, I don't know, unleash a zombie virus on the world and effectively create a holocaust that would eleminate 97% of the world's population, completely relieving most, if not all, political, social, climate, and economic pressures and allowing for a new World government headed by the most badass of badass zombie hunters. That would make me just as happy. Fuck, I want to kill or watch people get killed/kill some zombies.

Please Disregard this post and scroll down to something more relevant and interesting like Zaphod's Dream analysis or my Zombie Haiku.

0 comments: