BLAH!

So, summer school is done for the week. Thats fun. I love wasting four hours of my life 5 days a week. So, I think I'll have another comic up tonight, but if not, then it will be tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can do this one right and in one to two panels per image so that it can actually be posted on the blog instead of hidden in my putfile page...

Also, if you didn't notice we are apparently starting to be regular about our posting. Wtf is up with that? Its not like people have problems with blogs that update once every "whenever". I mean people love to not know when their favorite blog is updated! So anyways, I guess we'll be trying to post at least once a day and I'll try to do a comic everyday as well. But don't count on it. In fact, disregard everything I have just said-typed.

Also, ALLLSO, Since Zaphod started working on our new layout I can definitely tell you that we'll have it up by "Sometime".

Great Job!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i moleste children in my sleep






eat SHIT!!!




I LOVE YOU

derboodle said...

i moleste children in my sleep






eat SHIT!!!




I LOVE YOU