Sci Fi


Science fiction films have suddenly become terrible. Remember the old scifi movies? They were amazing. The cinematography... The lights... The humor! Many were even from foreign countries. But hey, seriously. What happened to scifi? I used to love curling up with a GOOD scifi movie on Saturdays... naked. Anyways, I can't stand this crap that comes out today. God it used to be so much better. Like in the sixties. And seventies. and eighties. All of em. Great great great great movies.

I downloaded a pack of 2603 posters... hahahah.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna be a mandroid who lives in 4 dimensions and is [strike]married[/strike] friends with benefits with a nymphoid barbarian.

Also, there is absolutely nothing wrong with sci-fi movies today. You are a liar, and a fat whore. Go to bed without dinner and think about what you have just done, mister.

Astrozombie said...

I was just writing to write whore. I have so many posters... and I need to use them.

Anonymous said...

I already used the word whore. You fail me yet again, padawan. For your punishment you must think of another word to call me while you battle the shadows in the PIT OF DOOOOOM!

Anonymous said...

I read about zombie guns...for serious...

Anonymous said...

TOO MANY

Anonymous said...

I thought you liked teh comments...

;_;

Astrozombie said...

we finally get someone to comment back and forth with who we don't know in real life.. and then we scare her with our tomfoolery

Johan1188 said...

Good ole Barbarella! Sven Vath did a class take it... some tune