New York!


Sometime around Friday morning I'll be in a car on the 3-4 hour drive to someplace in Kansas where I'll rally up with my cousin(I take point, he flank) and we get on some undetermined flight at some undetermined time and head off to somewhere around Wyoming County, New York where I'll begin a long and arduous 2 weeks of hard barnyard labor under the sharp and watchful eye of my grandpa. Why is all this happening, you say? Well, let me tell you a story that I just made up.

My mom is under the delusion that she is going to "break me". You see, it all started a 2 years ago. I was just a budding young flower of a girl, developing strange new "things" and "stuff" and leaking from places that I didn't even know I had. I was a young girl. A young girl in love. My mother didn't approve of my new "things" and "stuff". Often times I felt the sting of the lash on my tender back, till the red blood dripped freely insofar* raising welts as large as my index finger**. So I got a sex change. This made my mother quite a bit more furious so much so she exiled me from these lands, to forever wander the wastes in my endless search for the G.E.C.K.***

*For you, Cameron
**I'm reading The Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass right now, if'n you can't tell by me borrowing his silly jargon...
***Obligatory Fallout reference

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love New York and Texas and Arizona and Wyoming!

Astrozombie said...

I HATE INSOFAR