Coimuc

The comic, if you haven't already noticed, is gonna be late. I'm pushing it back to Sunday- I had a very physically and emotionally stressful day today and all the funny drained from my bones. I'm sorry, but I'm not prepared to make it Bowie-centric either. I realize I don't really want to do that one until I have the right tools(like a tablet). However, Sunday I'll be pretty much clear from all work so I'll try to draw up a nice buffer zone to ensure that I don't have to be late on comics so much.

In other news, we've casted a few pods so those will be up soon- probably tomorrow. And, free time permitting, will start podcasting regularly. Its something Astrozombie and I can do that isn't very stressful and it also allows him to remain active with the site despite his very busy woman-filled schedule.

And by woman-filled I mean he's a woman and he's filling his time with womanly things.

Anyways, I also plan on Thursday being poetry and story night so expect some slammin' rhymes, yo.

As you can see, we are trying to amp up the content level to over nine-thousand.

And there is a secret surprise that will show up sometime soon. Let me tell you this, its gonna take a shitload of work to get it off the ground, so don't expect this secret to be revealed too soon as I don't want to be the preemptive asshole that I've been in the past with this site. Two weeks from now I plan on having pictures- so drop by then if you don't really want to be a regular; I'll really need some audience support on this.

So that's whats been happenin with the site recently. Drop by tomorrow for some more bi-minutely content.

Peace,
Fenghar The Nord

0 comments: